How will you and your baby be affectedYou will need to change
- Cut down your intake of caffeine and alcohol
- Begin to take prenatal vitamins
- Drink plenty of fluids during the day
- Ensure that you are eating a healthy nutritional diet
- Wear loose fitting clothes
- You will miss your first period
- Your breasts will increase in size as the milk glands will begin to multiply
- You will experience the first signs and symptoms of pregnancy
- You will begin to show at the end of this trimester
- Your baby will develop from just a few cells, the size of a pin head to about 8-9cm measured from crown to rump.
- Your baby will start to develop eyes, ears, teeth buds, fingers, toes, vital organs and even urine.
- Your baby will also form genitals, which should be recognizable by the end of this trimester.
Please note: The information provided on this website is not intended to and do not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.