- At the beginning of each contraction, take a deep breath and exhale slowly.
- Be sure to measure the time from the start of one contraction to the start of the next one and perhaps jot them down somewhere.
- Get up and move about. This may help distract you from the pain, and it may also help relieve the lower back pain you will be feeling.
- Get your partner to message your shoulders, neck, back and feet.
- Take a warm shower or bath.
- Baby development & milestones
- Nutritional requirements & feeding
- Sleeping patterns
- Caring for and teaching your baby
Please note: The information provided on this website is not intended to and do not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.