- 4 cups thinly sliced raw potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- 3 tablespoons whole grain flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons low cholesterol margarine
- 1 1/2 cups skim milk
1. Layer potatoes and onions in casserole, sprinkling flour between each layer. 2. Heat milk and margarine and season with salt, pepper, and parsley. Pour sauce over all layers. 3. Bake 1 hour covered at 350° F. Remove cover and bake additional 30 minutes.
Low Cholesterol Scalloped Potatoes
Please note: The information provided on this website is not intended to and do not constitute professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.