These spicy and moist pork chops are made with no added fat, egg whites, evaporated skim milk, and a lively herb mixture.
Makes 6 Servings
- 6 lean center-cut pork chops, 1/2″ thick
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 3/4 cup cornflake crumbs
- 1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 4 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- as needed nonstick spray coating
2. Beat egg white with evaporated skim milk. Place chops in milk mixture and let stand for 5 minutes, turning chops once.
3. Meanwhile, mix together cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, spices, and salt.
4. Spray a 9xl3-inch baking pan with nonstick spray coating.
5. Remove chops from milk mixture. Coat thoroughly with crumb mixture.
6. Place chops in pan and bake in 375º F oven for 20 minutes. Turn chops and bake 15 minutes longer or till no pink remains.