Your Fourth Week Home With Baby Post Pregnancy
What you may feel
- Your muscles should be feeling much better by now.
- You should be regaining control of your bladder
- Your baby should be settled into a routine by this stage
- You may have your first menstrual period at any time now.
- Blood in your urine, or dark and cloudy urine could be signs of a urinary infection.
- You may want to start doing some light exercise now, such as walking.
What you should do
- Check on your post partum appointment.
- A night out with your partner may be a good idea, so get the grandparents involved.
- You may be returning to work soon, so spend as much time with your new born.
- Although your muscles may be feeling better, it may still be easy to pull or strain a muscle, so be careful.
- Keep making note of any questions that you may have for your post partum checkup.
BABY’S FIRST YEAR!!!
Our Baby’s First year section gives a detailed breakdown of your baby’s development, week by week. It covers useful and informative information such as:
- Your baby development milestones
- Advice and tips on feeding baby
- A Guide to Caring for your baby
- Health issues which your baby may experience
- And much much more.
Be Sure To Read Our Section On Baby’s First Year!