Your Second Week Home With Baby Post Pregnancy
What you may feel
- Your breast will still be sensitive and hurt, even if you are not breast feeding.
- Hemorrhoids will still be painful, but they are starting to get better.
- Your legs and feet will start returning to normal size as water retention starts to diminish
- You may be starting to get better at feeding your baby, and he/she may already be starting to get into a more manageable routine.
- You may not have fully gained control of your bladder fully.
- You will probably be feeling tired still.
- A foul odor or yellow vaginal discharge may indicate a problem, so if you should show any of these signs, call our doctor
What you should do
- By now you should almost be able to see your feet, so look at them!
- Write down any questions that may have for your baby’s first with your doctor.
- Enjoy your time with your new son or daughter.
BABY’S FIRST YEAR!!!
Our Baby’s First year section gives a detailed breakdown of your baby’s development, week by week. It covers useful and informative information such as:
- Your baby development milestones
- Advice and tips on feeding baby
- A Guide to Caring for your baby
- Health issues which your baby may experience
- And much much more.
- Be Sure To Read Our Section On Baby’s First Year!
2nd Week At Home